Foldable phone sales in China are up 144.4% in 2022.
Foldable phone sales in China are up 144.4% in 2022.Sales of foldable phones in the Chinese market surged in 2022, up 144.4% from the previous year. This increase far exceeds the increase in conventional mobile phone sales in this country.Sales of this type of foldable phone have increased for the ninth consecutive year, reaching 2.83 million units last year. According to reports from institutions conducting research in the relevant sector, the extraordinary growth this year is due to both the increase in investment by big brands and the development of technology in the country.
Sales of all seven of the largest brands in this area increased compared to the previous year. Huawei, the largest in the market, leads the way with 132 percent year-over-year growth and 1.44 million units sold in 2022. On the other hand, Oppo and Xiaomi show sales growth of 453 and 112 percent year on year, respectively.
On the other hand, the sector report says that the foldable phone market will continue to develop; because such products become cheaper and are used more often. In 2022, 69 percent of these phones were offered for sale in the price range from 5,000 yuan (about $742) to 9,999 yuan.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about President Biden’s surprise visit to Kyiv. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- UN General Assembly: news “Russia must pay compensation to Ukraine.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- G20 meeting in India begins with minute of silence in memory of earthquake victims – WORLD
- The EU adopted the 10th package of sanctions against Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China: news “We will respond to displacement measures.” Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, France headlines and events
- The world is concerned about the epidemic in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the mad cow disease incident in the Netherlands. Top Dutch news headlines and events
- News “I do not need to apologize to Algeria.” Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- News of the exhibition in memory of “Mahsa Amini” from a Turkish artist. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Yellen believes that a US default could lead to a global financial crisis
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.