First death from COVID in 6 months in China – WORLD
The outbreak of COVID-19 in China recorded the first death of people since May 26.An 87-year-old man living in Beijing has died from the virus, according to a statement from the National Health Commission.It was the first reported death from the virus in the country since May 26. cases increased with the prevalence of highly contagious subvariants in the country. The number of daily cases over the past 5 days has exceeded 20,000. Despite the small number of cases relative to the population and most of them showing no signs of illness, China continues to implement strict epidemic control measures referred to as “zero cases”. The strategy to stop COVID-19 cases where they occur and interrupt the transmission chain includes strict and wide-ranging measures such as quarantine, travel restrictions, mass testing, restriction or closure of businesses in manufacturing, trade and services. These measures not only interfere with the normal course of life, but also lead to discussions in terms of their economic costs.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Fed/Harker: Growth to slow in coming months – WORLD
- Arabica occupies 70 percent of the world coffee market – WORLD
- News of the opposition and government negotiations in Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Will saving Central America save democracy?
- The Swedish parliament has approved a law on combating terrorism. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS headlines and events
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events
- Minister Kirisci will have official contacts in Slovenia and Italy
- Tough PKK comment from Swedish Foreign Minister. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Postal sector revenue rises to $113 billion in 7 months – WORLD
- News about the $1.7 billion demand for Venezuelan immigrants. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events