First death from COVID in 6 months in China – WORLD
The outbreak of COVID-19 in China recorded the first death of people since May 26.An 87-year-old man living in Beijing has died from the virus, according to a statement from the National Health Commission.It was the first reported death from the virus in the country since May 26. cases increased with the prevalence of highly contagious subvariants in the country. The number of daily cases over the past 5 days has exceeded 20,000. Despite the small number of cases relative to the population and most of them showing no signs of illness, China continues to implement strict epidemic control measures referred to as “zero cases”. The strategy to stop COVID-19 cases where they occur and interrupt the transmission chain includes strict and wide-ranging measures such as quarantine, travel restrictions, mass testing, restriction or closure of businesses in manufacturing, trade and services. These measures not only interfere with the normal course of life, but also lead to discussions in terms of their economic costs.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Year-end missile test news from North Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Spring weather in crypto – WORLD
- Indian Airlines orders 250 Airbus passenger jets to meet growing demand – WORLD
- Switzerland sold $3.6 billion worth of gold to Turkey in January. Last Minute EUROPE, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- Latest German news from US Secretary of Defense Austin. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- China’s economy grew at an average of 5.2 percent annually for 5 years – WORLD
- Russia begins a unilateral temporary ceasefire. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- “China could have 1,500 nuclear warheads by 2035.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the help of 3000 tents to Turkey from the UN. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- NATO and the EU have signed a Statement of “Strengthening Cooperation”. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.