Export of Chinese-made wind turbines increased – WORLD
Export of Chinese-made wind turbines increasedIn recent days, the southern port of Shanghai has witnessed the dispatch of cargo ships with wind turbine blades and various parts to go to foreign countries.For example, on February 11, the Singaporean freighter Ru Yi II left for Japan with 18 blades and 503 wind turbine spare parts. The Pacific Endeavor, which arrived from Hong Kong on the same day, will travel to New Zealand, purchasing 42 blades and 800 spare parts belonging to the wind farm.
Strikingly, wind turbine manufacturers in the Lingang Industrial Park in eastern Shanghai have accelerated their export-oriented efforts to gain a higher share in overseas markets.
Chinese wind turbine exports have grown rapidly in recent years; In fact, this export volume represents about 60 percent of the global wind turbine market. In fact, the export-oriented activity in the Shanghai South Port is just a sign of the presence of Chinese wind turbines, which are becoming increasingly competitive in the global market.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Arabica occupies 70 percent of the world coffee market – WORLD
- Could eating insects be the solution to the food crisis?
- The US will send 31 Abrams tanks to Ukraine. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- Education ban for Taliban women! – Kent News Agency
- Nigeria opens West Africa’s first Chinese-made light rail system – WORLD
- Ukrainian detachments went to the earthquake zone from military news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Kyrgyzstan and China signed a contract for the construction of a small hydropower plant – MIR
- UN: The world’s population has reached 8 billion people
- In the Netherlands, the number of fake diplomas and certified medical workers increased in 2022 – WORLD
- Minister of Tourism of Bulgaria Dimitrov: Turkey is our priority partner in the field of tourism. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.