Explosion near Ukrainian embassy in Madrid – WORLD
One person was reportedly injured in an explosion that occurred after opening an envelope sent to the Ukrainian embassy in Madrid.According to a report by the Spanish official news agency EFE, based on police sources, it was stated that an explosion occurred at the Ukrainian embassy building in Madrid at noon today. Señora de America Hospital on foot, it is reported that the health condition of the employee is good. The Spanish police, which implemented the protocol of the terrorist attack in connection with the incident, sent specialists from the Tedax bomb disposal group to the Ukrainian embassy. The police blocked the building. and formed a circle of safety. Information was circulating that this was due to a mechanism inside the envelope. The Embassy of Ukraine has not yet made a statement regarding the incident.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Yemen: Saudi-led coalition must remain in Yemen
- News of Molotov’s attack on the Turkish consulate in Marseille. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- USA: “We support changing the structure of the UN Security Council.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Poland starts negotiations with the US on the price of Hellfire missiles – WORLD
- Extramarital sex is prohibited in Indonesia. Top Dutch news headlines and events
- Died Ukrainian Minister Anatolyevich
- China’s space activities are closely monitored in the United States. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Description of the Quran from the Secretary General of NATO. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- China to build over 400 km hydrogen pipeline – WORLD
- Egypt will send seasonal agricultural workers to Greece. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.