Explosion near Ukrainian embassy in Madrid – WORLD
One person was reportedly injured in an explosion that occurred after opening an envelope sent to the Ukrainian embassy in Madrid.According to a report by the Spanish official news agency EFE, based on police sources, it was stated that an explosion occurred at the Ukrainian embassy building in Madrid at noon today. Señora de America Hospital on foot, it is reported that the health condition of the employee is good. The Spanish police, which implemented the protocol of the terrorist attack in connection with the incident, sent specialists from the Tedax bomb disposal group to the Ukrainian embassy. The police blocked the building. and formed a circle of safety. Information was circulating that this was due to a mechanism inside the envelope. The Embassy of Ukraine has not yet made a statement regarding the incident.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about new US sanctions against Iranian authorities. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Loser Businessman of 2022 Elon Musk News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the university ban on Taliban women. Last Minute ASIA, CURRENT, UK, POLITICS headlines and events
- Attacker in Paris to be arrested for ‘racist murder’ Latest news and last-minute events in France
- What is a toxic work environment? 19 signs of a toxic work environment
- News from Sweden and Finland call Turkey for “NATO membership”. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- What is the secret of the equipment in which Messi performed at the World Cup?
- US senators visited Kyiv – MIR
- What is a coca-cola flower? History, care and production
- Currency crisis warning for seven countries: Turkey among them – WORLD