Explosion in Pakistan: 12 dead, 13 injured
A gas cylinder exploded in a market in the Lasbella district of Balochistan province in southwestern Pakistan. According to Pakistani media, Lasbela’s deputy commissioner Murad Khan Qasi said that at least 12 people were killed and 13 people were injured in his statement about the explosion.
On the other hand, Kasi said that while the fire, which broke out with the force of the explosion, spread to a nearby market, other cylinders exploded, adding that 4 stores and 12 parked cars were also burned.
Explosion in Pakistan: 12 dead, 13 injured Article first appeared on Kent News Agency.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- “In 2022, the number of deaths of journalists is skyrocketing.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Popocatepetl volcano activity: 25 eruptions occurred!
- Armed clashes between the army and the Rapid Support Forces took place in Sudan – MIR
- ATGB: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- NATO gathered to help Ukraine Foreign Minister Cavusoglu discussed a tripartite memorandum. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, Russia headlines and events
- King Charles III of England decided to contribute £1 billion to the treasury – WORLD
- WHO calls for $2.54 billion to help those in emergency situations in 2023 – WORLD
- The air of India and Sri Lanka is breathtaking! – WORLD
- News “Assad’s earthquake could use Trump against the West.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- UN Relief Director: News “The rescue phase is ending.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.