Explosion in Pakistan: 12 dead, 13 injured
A gas cylinder exploded in a market in the Lasbella district of Balochistan province in southwestern Pakistan. According to Pakistani media, Lasbela’s deputy commissioner Murad Khan Qasi said that at least 12 people were killed and 13 people were injured in his statement about the explosion.
On the other hand, Kasi said that while the fire, which broke out with the force of the explosion, spread to a nearby market, other cylinders exploded, adding that 4 stores and 12 parked cars were also burned.
Explosion in Pakistan: 12 dead, 13 injured Article first appeared on Kent News Agency.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Elon Musk is leaving Twitter!
- The US is in touch with Russia for Griner and Whelan news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “Reconstruction may cost $1 trillion.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- “U.S. Hulkbank trial sparks international outrage and diplomatic nightmare”. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- “The cocaine market could top $75 billion in 2023.” Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-Covid-19 levels. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- The US has placed 36 Chinese tech companies on its sanctions list. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- All South Koreans will be 1 year younger!
- Terrible earthquake in Indonesia!
- American and Russian diplomats discussed technical issues in Istanbul, apart from the war in Ukraine. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia