European airlines increase the number of flights to China – WORLD
European airlines increase flights to ChinaFollowing China’s decision to ease its anti-coronavirus measures, many airlines have decided to make new changes to their flights.Following China’s decision to ease its anti-coronavirus measures, many airlines have decided to make new changes to their flights. A few days ago, Austrian Airlines announced a change to its flight schedule: this company announced that from January 16 it will operate direct flights from Vienna to Shanghai twice a week. Thus, the need for direct air communication with China will be satisfied. Boeing 777 aircraft will be mobilized for flights on this route. From January 26, 2023, Air China will also activate the Beijing-Geneva flight line. Once a week, every Thursday, Air China sends an Airbus 330-200 to Geneva. Return from Geneva will be via Geneva-Shenyang. Currently, Lufthansa will also operate flights from Frankfurt to Beijing and Shanghai four times a week. swiss airline agent Michael Penzer, He said that his company is currently operating cargo flights with Shanghai and Beijing and that they plan to monitor the situation in China a bit more regarding passenger flights and then work on a regular and continuous basis in the long term.
Cathay-Pacific Europe President Kinto Chan said that demand for flights to China is very strong: “Many companies have not been able to visit their partners and suppliers in China and Asia for almost three years. There seems to be a lot of demand here,” he said.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Armed clashes between the army and the Rapid Support Forces took place in Sudan – MIR
- Washington’s secret museum that tourists can’t visit
- Tina Turner has passed away – WORLD
- Berkin Elvan Decision of the ECtHR: news “Violation of the right to life”. Top news and events in EUROPE
- The news “Tanks donated by the West will not change anything.” Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Foreign Minister Cavusoglu: We must act together! – WORLD
- China has drilled the deepest exploratory well on the Eurasian continent – WORLD
- Iran detains one more opponent according to the agent. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- What does the suspension of New START mean? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Police attack on Fenerbahce fans in Spain
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.