EU: We are ready to provide all kinds of support to China, including the Covid-19 vaccine. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
The European Union (EU) administration said it was ready to provide all kinds of support, including vaccines, to China, where the number of cases of Covid-19 has increased.
Tim McPhee, one of the representatives of the EU Commission, said that Stella Kyriakides, a member of the EU Health Commission, expressed support by meeting with her Chinese counterparts.
Noting that vaccines against Covid-19 have been developed as part of the support, McPhee said that the EU can also share its experience during the epidemic.
EU officials refrain from giving details about possible vaccine support. The EU administration has not yet taken a unified position regarding measures such as mandatory testing of passengers traveling from China to European countries.
A delegation of health experts from their countries will meet today to assess the situation, according to EU officials. There will be a larger meeting.
EU spokesman McPhee said the meeting would be “crisis management”, not only possible measures for passengers from China, but also an assessment of the latest situation with the Covid-19 outbreak in general.
Following a rapid rise in cases in China, some EU countries such as Italy, Spain and France have taken measures such as the obligation to present negative COVID-19 tests to passengers from China. Some countries, on the other hand, argue that a general attitude should be determined instead of each country taking its own measures.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China’s SME Development Index hits 3-year high – WORLD
- News of three life sentences in the MH17 case. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Zelensky: “We don’t know where our 200,000 children were kidnapped” – MIR
- News “Supports Tripoli Energy Deal”. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- Historians tackle the biggest lies about America’s past
- Air pollution news from the European Environment Agency. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- South Korea fined Google $32 million
- Russia Releases Former US Serviceman Last Minute News Headlines and Events
- News “Turkey is pushing Afghans away from the border with Iran.” Latest WORLD news headlines and events
- Do Americans hate their promoters enough to get rid of them?