EU new car sales up in January – WORLD
EU new car sales up in JanuaryBRUSSELS (AA) – Total European Union (EU) automotive sales increased by 11.3% last month.The European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) released new EU car registration data for January, showing that new car sales in EU countries rose by 11.3 percent last month compared to the same period in 2022 and reached 760 thousand 41. 37, 9 percent of cars are petrol, 26% hybrid, 15.9% diesel, 9.5% all-electric, 7.1% plug-in hybrid and 3.6% other fuels. While car sales among EU countries grew by 51, 4% in Spain, 19% in Italy and 8.8% in France in January compared to the same period of the previous year, they decreased by 2.6 percent, in Germany in January most new cars hit the roads in Germany. During this period, 179,247 new cars were registered in Germany, 128,437 in Italy, 111,939 in France, and 64,147 in Spain. .490 new cars. The VW Group was followed by the Stellantis Group in new car sales in the EU. The Stellantis Group, which includes brands such as Peugeot, Fiat, Citroen and Opel, sold a total of 141,160 vehicles, followed by the Renault Group in third place with 88,636 new vehicles and the Hyundai Group in fourth place with 68,344 units.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Elon Musk explains why he bought Twitter
- A plan to expand the Greek border wall is being discussed. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- The number of Ukrainian refugees arriving in Poland has exceeded 9 million. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Critical news of the visit from Berlin to Ankara. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, Berlin, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Russian fertilizers are sent to Africa with the permission of the UN. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The IMF raises its global growth forecast for 2023: news by 2.9 percent. Last Minute GERMANY, ASIA, France, England, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- News “Turkey Wants What We Can’t” Latest Russian Last Minute News and Events
- The most popular second languages in America might surprise you
- “I don’t think Putin will use nuclear weapons.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “Terror undermines the two-state solution process.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.