EU extends economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 months
EU extends economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 monthsThe European Council said in a statement that it had decided to extend the sanctions until 31 July 2023.BRUSSELS (AA) – The European Union (EU) has decided to extend economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 months due to the war, a statement says, recalling that economic sanctions against Russia were first adopted on the basis that it destabilized Ukraine in In 2014, it was noted that the sanctions were significantly expanded in connection with the war between Russia and Ukraine that began in February last year. The statement stressed that it continues in a wide range, including dual-use and luxury goods, crude oil imports and some oil products from Russia are banned in the EU, some Russian banks are excluded from the SWIFT international payment system, and the activities of many broadcasters reminded that the EU was suspended. Turkey’s economic sanctions are extended every 6 months. Russia illegally annexed the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol on March 18, 2014. The EU first decided to impose economic sanctions on Russia in 2014.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “Putin is open to dialogue on Ukraine.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “Using Turkey, Kazakhstan and Armenia to overcome EU sanctions against Russia.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Peru has a new president. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- DS Automobiles enters the world of electrification racing – WORLD
- FOREIGN CURRENCY APPROVAL FROM PUTIN – WORLD
- Magnitude 6 earthquake in Indonesia – WORLD
- Biden’s credibility is growing around the world. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- China’s car exports up 54.4% in 2022 – WORLD
- 63 Russian soldiers died
- The North American Leaders’ Summit begins in the shadow of news about the energy conflict. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.