EU countries have agreed on coordinated measures for passengers from China. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
EU members have not introduced requirements for direct testing for Covid-19, but it has been announced that passenger testing will be “strongly encouraged”.
European Union (EU) and non-Schengen countries have agreed to take coordinated action to deal with the rise in Covid-19 cases in China.
EU countries, relevant EU institutions and officials in charge of the crisis management of the Schengen member states have gathered in Brussels to discuss how to deal with the rise in cases in China.
As a result of the meeting, according to the statement of the Council of the European Union, which Sweden holds the presidency for a term, it was decided to recommend that all passengers traveling to and from China wear medical masks.
The decisions taken at the meeting did not expressly require passengers to pass a test for Covid-19.
However, it was reported that EU countries are also “strongly advised” to request a negative test 48 hours before departure from all passengers from China.
EU members also agreed to analyze the sewage from aircraft from China and to study genome sequencing to monitor the epidemiological situation by taking random samples from passengers.
EU countries will review the situation in mid-January.
After China eased its measures to combat COVID-19 early last month, many countries worried about rising cases and massive spread in the country announced they would take measures for travelers from China.
In addition to EU countries such as Italy, Spain, France, many countries such as the United States, India, Japan, Malaysia, England, Australia and Canada have announced measures to test and monitor their health for passengers traveling from China and their regions. .
The EU Commission also wanted the same measures to be applied in a coordinated manner throughout the union, and most EU countries agreed with this view.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Kosovo closes main border crossing with Serbia. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- Erdogan’s offer to Putin! Will the Syria-Turkey-Russia trilogy be accepted?
- International Index Report – WORLD
- Zelensky asks to speed up the delivery of tanks. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- News “Terror undermines the two-state solution process.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Elon Musk signed another scandal – WORLD
- News about runaway immigrants deported by France. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands headlines and events
- The International Monetary Fund does not change its global growth forecast for 2023: 2.7 percent news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Fed/Harker: Growth to slow in coming months – WORLD
- China will prioritize economic confidence and stability