EU accuses Meta of violating competition rules
The EU Commission told META that a formal “statement of objection” had been sent to Facebook for violating competition rules. The statement notes that the Commission believes that Meta distorts competition in Facebook’s online advertising market and violates EU antitrust rules.
In addition, the statement said that Facebook was concerned about imposing unfair trading conditions on its competitors in its Marketplace shopping service, stating that if these practices were proven, it would violate an article of the EU treaties that prohibits market abuse. position.
On the other hand, the commission assesses the existence of an anti-competitive situation in the investigations under consideration. In the event that situations that damage competition are identified, the EU Commission puts an end to this situation and imposes heavy fines on companies.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Will Erdogan and Meloni be able to find a common language? News. Last Minute AFRICA, France, Greece headlines and events
- 5 Signs You’re Not Appreciated at Work
- The key players in the Ukrainian conflict embody distinctive styles of leadership
- European Union-Ukraine Summit in Kyiv: “We are with Ukraine” News message. Last Minute France, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Russia has imposed sanctions against 500 Americans!
- Decision on the “damage fund” at the climate summit
- MORNING STRATEGY – WORLD – Economy World Magazine
- Waller made an assessment of the economic outlook at the American think tank Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). – PEACE
- News “Chinese President Xi will visit Russia.” Last Minute ASYA, Russia news headlines and events
- The death toll from the cholera epidemic in Mozambique has risen to 37. Last minute WORLD, CURRENT, HEALTH, health news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.