Emirates A380 welcomes thousands of visitors at Bahrain Airshow – WORLD
Emirates A380 welcomes thousands of visitors at Bahrain AirshowCommercial visitors, aviation enthusiasts and other visitors interested in the show will be able to enjoy the best of the best, including the airline’s new Premium Economy cabin, which features luxurious leather seats, stylish wood details, large seat spacing and easy-to-reach charging points. , the biggest screen in the sky and many more gentle touches. They had the opportunity to explore their new and exclusive products.Along with the flagship A380, the Emirates Pilot Training Academy also displayed the Embraer Phenom 100EV trainer aircraft. The aircraft was visited by many potential aviators who wanted to continue their careers as pilots. On the first day of the aviation show, Emirates and Gulf Air officially signed a codeshare agreement and began their relationship. Under the agreement, Gulf Air passengers will be able to reach a number of Emirates destinations in Europe, Africa, South America and the Far East via Dubai. The agreement was signed by Emirates President Sir Tim Clark and Gulf Air CEO Captain Waleed Al Alawi, with the participation of Gulf Air Group Chairman Zayed Al Zayani and senior officials from both airlines. About 80 aircraft are in active operation and fly to 37 destinations in 25 countries. By the end of 2022, it is planned to fly to other countries on a double-decker aircraft. Emirates, which has invested $2 billion in air travel, will upgrade more than 120 of its aircraft with premium economy class seats this month. The program will offer more meals and greener options. Emirates, which has been flying to Bahrain since 2000, now operates three daily flights between Dubai and Bahrain International Airport. Emirates has launched flights to Bahrain with its flagship A380 to celebrate various special occasions, including National Days in the Kingdom.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Inflation in Japan is at its peak in recent years
- News “Putin is open to dialogue on Ukraine.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of the closure of ski resorts in Germany and Europe. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- Aircraft carrier major in the 1990s – MIR
- Munich Security Conference Begins Ukraine on Agenda Russia Not Invited News. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- Scandalous actions do not stop in Sweden!
- UN humanitarian aid to 2 million Venezuelans. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- “We will become a member of NATO even if Sweden’s approval is delayed.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- The ATGB called for freedom of the press in Brussels. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, PHOTO GALLERY, CURRENT, POLITICS news headlines and events
- Corruption scandal is gaining momentum in AP. Last Minute Belgium, Greece news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.