Emirates A380 welcomes thousands of visitors at Bahrain Airshow – WORLD
Emirates A380 welcomes thousands of visitors at Bahrain AirshowCommercial visitors, aviation enthusiasts and other visitors interested in the show will be able to enjoy the best of the best, including the airline’s new Premium Economy cabin, which features luxurious leather seats, stylish wood details, large seat spacing and easy-to-reach charging points. , the biggest screen in the sky and many more gentle touches. They had the opportunity to explore their new and exclusive products.Along with the flagship A380, the Emirates Pilot Training Academy also displayed the Embraer Phenom 100EV trainer aircraft. The aircraft was visited by many potential aviators who wanted to continue their careers as pilots. On the first day of the aviation show, Emirates and Gulf Air officially signed a codeshare agreement and began their relationship. Under the agreement, Gulf Air passengers will be able to reach a number of Emirates destinations in Europe, Africa, South America and the Far East via Dubai. The agreement was signed by Emirates President Sir Tim Clark and Gulf Air CEO Captain Waleed Al Alawi, with the participation of Gulf Air Group Chairman Zayed Al Zayani and senior officials from both airlines. About 80 aircraft are in active operation and fly to 37 destinations in 25 countries. By the end of 2022, it is planned to fly to other countries on a double-decker aircraft. Emirates, which has invested $2 billion in air travel, will upgrade more than 120 of its aircraft with premium economy class seats this month. The program will offer more meals and greener options. Emirates, which has been flying to Bahrain since 2000, now operates three daily flights between Dubai and Bahrain International Airport. Emirates has launched flights to Bahrain with its flagship A380 to celebrate various special occasions, including National Days in the Kingdom.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Dispute with Turkey Sweden moves to EU leadership news. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Is settlement building in Syria population engineering? News. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Can Iran become a point of contact in Turkish-Israeli relations? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 3 New news from the Taykonaut Tiangong space station is on its way. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- News of the migrant camp in the center of Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Thwarting a red wave, Generation Z emerges as a powerful voting power
- News of the call for assistance from the Turkish border. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Women are back to work! – Kent News Agency
- Smart cameras to be placed on Iranian streets to detect women not wearing hijabs – WORLD