Emirates A380 welcomes thousands of visitors at Bahrain Airshow – WORLD
Emirates A380 welcomes thousands of visitors at Bahrain AirshowCommercial visitors, aviation enthusiasts and other visitors interested in the show will be able to enjoy the best of the best, including the airline’s new Premium Economy cabin, which features luxurious leather seats, stylish wood details, large seat spacing and easy-to-reach charging points. , the biggest screen in the sky and many more gentle touches. They had the opportunity to explore their new and exclusive products.Along with the flagship A380, the Emirates Pilot Training Academy also displayed the Embraer Phenom 100EV trainer aircraft. The aircraft was visited by many potential aviators who wanted to continue their careers as pilots. On the first day of the aviation show, Emirates and Gulf Air officially signed a codeshare agreement and began their relationship. Under the agreement, Gulf Air passengers will be able to reach a number of Emirates destinations in Europe, Africa, South America and the Far East via Dubai. The agreement was signed by Emirates President Sir Tim Clark and Gulf Air CEO Captain Waleed Al Alawi, with the participation of Gulf Air Group Chairman Zayed Al Zayani and senior officials from both airlines. About 80 aircraft are in active operation and fly to 37 destinations in 25 countries. By the end of 2022, it is planned to fly to other countries on a double-decker aircraft. Emirates, which has invested $2 billion in air travel, will upgrade more than 120 of its aircraft with premium economy class seats this month. The program will offer more meals and greener options. Emirates, which has been flying to Bahrain since 2000, now operates three daily flights between Dubai and Bahrain International Airport. Emirates has launched flights to Bahrain with its flagship A380 to celebrate various special occasions, including National Days in the Kingdom.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Spot operation from MIT! Mizgin Kobani has been neutralized…
- Where you eat, shop, and enjoy may determine the political ads you see on social media
- Biden and Macron’s message of unity and determination against Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russia headlines and events
- UN humanitarian aid to 2 million Venezuelans. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The number of the extremely poor is on the rise in Latin America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- World Internet Conference Wuzhen Summit has come to an end – WORLD
- USA on the lookout! A tsunami warning has been issued!
- Will Erdogan and Meloni be able to find a common language? News. Last Minute AFRICA, France, Greece headlines and events
- News “50 thousand migrants died for a better life.” Last minute AFRICA, ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT news headlines and events
- Today launched the first freight train China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan – WORLD