Elon Musk explains why he bought Twitter
Billionaire Elon Musk’s venture to buy Twitter has entered the final stage.
Saying he plans to finalize the deal with Twitter on Friday, the 51-year-old billionaire shared his reason for buying the social media platform with his followers in a written statement on Twitter.
Expressing his excitement about the acquisition of Twitter Elon Muskdenied the accusations on many issues, from the reason for the purchase to his opinion of the promotional content.
Musk: “I bought Twitter; because it is essential for the future of our civilization to have a digital platform where a wide range of beliefs can be discussed in a healthy, non-violent way, Much of the mainstream media has fueled and fueled this polarization by relentlessly clicking the mouse in the hope that it will make money. When this was done, the opportunity for dialogue was lost.”
Explaining the reason behind buying Twitter with these offerings, Musk stressed that the ads would be strictly for their intended purpose.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Quittok Livestream resignation trend that went viral on TikTok
- “The United States is preparing to announce a new package of military assistance to Ukraine.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- 7 close-up portraits of ants that give you goosebumps
- Free news with American basketball player Griner’s Barter Agreement. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “Russia cannot and must not win.” Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- The balance of power between ISIS and al-Qaeda has changed, which are suffering heavy losses in their leaders. Last Minute AFRICA, France, Netherlands headlines and events
- News about the attack of drones on the Iranian military plant. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- $4 billion tourism project signed in Xinjiang – WORLD
- Disney to lay off 7,000 employees – WORLD
- News “Loaded Chinese balloon aimed at Hawaii.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events