Elon Musk explains why he bought Twitter
Billionaire Elon Musk’s venture to buy Twitter has entered the final stage.
Saying he plans to finalize the deal with Twitter on Friday, the 51-year-old billionaire shared his reason for buying the social media platform with his followers in a written statement on Twitter.
Expressing his excitement about the acquisition of Twitter Elon Muskdenied the accusations on many issues, from the reason for the purchase to his opinion of the promotional content.
Musk: “I bought Twitter; because it is essential for the future of our civilization to have a digital platform where a wide range of beliefs can be discussed in a healthy, non-violent way, Much of the mainstream media has fueled and fueled this polarization by relentlessly clicking the mouse in the hope that it will make money. When this was done, the opportunity for dialogue was lost.”
Explaining the reason behind buying Twitter with these offerings, Musk stressed that the ads would be strictly for their intended purpose.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Are Americans deliberately moving on the side of people who share their politics?
- News about the $1.7 billion demand for Venezuelan immigrants. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Lost radioactive capsule found in Australia. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “Border security discussed in negotiations with Syria.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- France condemns Congressional raid in Brazil. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS headlines and events
- Pianist Gülsin Onay performed a concert in memory of the victims of the earthquake at the University of Cambridge – WORLD
- Chinese around the world enthusiastically celebrate the New Year – WORLD
- Kosovo opens border crossings with Serbia. Top news and events in EUROPE
- NATO road is open for Finland – WORLD
- This time the Koran was burned in Copenhagen News from Palu. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.