Electric vehicle charging points double in China – WORLD
Tian Yulong, He noted that by the end of 2022, there are 1,973 battery replacement stations in the country, of which 675 were installed in 2022. It is also stated that there will be 10,000 battery conversion centers in China by the end of 2022.
This extraordinary growth in the number of charging stations is actually in line with the rapid growth of the eco-friendly vehicle sector in the country. Indeed, about 6.89 million new energy vehicles were sold in China in 2022, up 93.4% from the previous year. Production of new energy vehicles also jumped 96.9% year-on-year to 7.06 million units.
The share of new energy vehicles in China’s automotive market reached 25.6% in 2022. This figure represents an increase of 12.1% compared to the share of such vehicles in 2021.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Swedish statement by Minister Bozdag! – Kent News Agency
- America’s Best and Worst Presidents Ranked
- Amnesty: News article “Russia silences journalists with pressure.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Rescue work is underway on the warship Novosti. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Musk’s latest move: 1.2 billion accounts will be deleted
- US President Biden: ‘I look forward to working with Prime Minister Netanyahu’
- Died Ukrainian Minister Anatolyevich
- News “Global recession will hit Europe hardest.” Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- News about the threat of detention of anti-COVID protesters in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News Green Energy Line from Azerbaijan to Europe. Top news and events in EUROPE