Electric vehicle charging points double in China – WORLD
Tian Yulong, He noted that by the end of 2022, there are 1,973 battery replacement stations in the country, of which 675 were installed in 2022. It is also stated that there will be 10,000 battery conversion centers in China by the end of 2022.
This extraordinary growth in the number of charging stations is actually in line with the rapid growth of the eco-friendly vehicle sector in the country. Indeed, about 6.89 million new energy vehicles were sold in China in 2022, up 93.4% from the previous year. Production of new energy vehicles also jumped 96.9% year-on-year to 7.06 million units.
The share of new energy vehicles in China’s automotive market reached 25.6% in 2022. This figure represents an increase of 12.1% compared to the share of such vehicles in 2021.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russia continues to attack Ukraine with UAVs in the first days of the year. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- CO27 First week results: strong political discourse, insufficient funding, coordination and diversity – WORLD
- At least 26 murders per day in Venezuela last year. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- We did not become the managing partner of the Gokhan Dogru office: “Digital entrepreneurs are focusing on the Netherlands” – WORLD
- Assistance continues to the Turks in Europe affected by the earthquake. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, TURKEY news headlines and events
- The United States sent a nuclear submarine with guided missiles to the Middle East – MIR
- Explosion in Pakistan: 12 dead, 13 injured
- News “Thousands of children at risk in Turkey and Syria.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Cooperation Decision at the Saudi Arabia-China Summit – WORLD
- World Markets – WORLD – Economy World Magazine