Education ban for Taliban women! – Kent News Agency
The Taliban, who have seized power in Afghanistan, have also banned women from receiving primary school education after graduation.
The Taliban, who seized power in Afghanistan after the US left, continue to restrict the right to life of girls and women. Finally, after banning women from university education, this time he also banned girls from primary schooling.
In addition, it was stated that female teachers cannot work in schools, women are also prohibited from attending mosques and attending religious classes in the country.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- US Secretary of Defense Austin to visit South Korea – WORLD
- 10 facts about animals living in the Chernobyl zone
- Elon Musk signed another scandal – WORLD
- Minister Kirishci to take part in the UN conference on water resources
- EU: We are ready to provide all kinds of support to China, including the Covid-19 vaccine. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- Russia begins a unilateral temporary ceasefire. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The G7 countries will focus on strengthening Ukraine’s aviation systems against Russia. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- The US has placed 36 Chinese tech companies on its sanctions list. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Munich Security Conference Begins Ukraine on Agenda Russia Not Invited News. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- China’s inflation rate to remain moderate in 2023 – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.