ECB: risks to financial stability have increased – WORLD
The ECB, which released its financial stability assessment on Wednesday, said the high cost of living is preventing people from paying their debts and that there is a risk of corporate profitability being squeezed by worsening economic growth prospects in Europe.The ECB also stressed that governments are borrowing to cushion the effects of the energy crisis, which brings with it risks to public finances. ECB Vice President Luis de Guindos said: “People and businesses are already feeling the impact of rising inflation and slowing economic growth. in economic activity. He said that a technical recession has become more likely in the eurozone.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- More than 850 experts from Europe spoke for Turkey. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- “China’s quality development is a development opportunity for the whole world” – WORLD
- Minister Mush maintains contact with Venezuelan news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Peru has a new president. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- World Internet Conference Wuzhen Summit has come to an end – WORLD
- Another person executed in Iranian news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
- Xi Jinping meets with Thai Prime Minister Prayut – WORLD
- NATO position in the first year of the war in Ukraine “European defense is NATO”. Last Minute GERMANY, BERLIN, France, Russia headlines and events
- News of the UN call to “lift the ban” on the Taliban. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.