Earthquake relief from Chinese 3D printer company Creality – WORLD
Earthquake relief from Chinese 3D printer company CrealityKnown as the pioneer of the 3D printing industry in the international market, Creality has started relief work in the region after the earthquake in Turkey.Due to the earthquake we experienced on February 6th, support continues to come from all over the world. One of the latest and best examples of this we have experienced with Creality, which is a leading company in the 3D printing sector in the international market. Known as the pioneer of the 3D printing sector in the international market, Creality has launched relief efforts in the respective regions after the earthquake in Turkey Printing Services With the support of Genix, Creality’s largest distributor in Turkey, Creality shipped 1,500 products consisting of blankets and tents to the region. The relief truck, which was received by the AHBAP Association warehouse in Osmaniye on February 26, will be delivered to the necessary points in the earthquake zone under the coordination of AFAD: “It is quite hard to see people affected by these devastating earthquakes. Our hearts go out to everyone who has lost their loved ones,” said Creality CEO Ao Danjun, “As a global company, our main responsibility is to help those in need at the right time. Together we will continue to do our best. during this difficult period.” Creality, which has been actively involved in philanthropy for many years, established the Creality Charitable Foundation in 2020. Creality, which took swift action against the Covid-19 pandemic in early 2020, provided $43,200 (815,000 TL) support to the Wuhan Relief Federation and played an important role in the production of KN95 type masks and their delivery to many countries . such as America, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “Earthquake stopped the flow of humanitarian aid to Syria.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The main events in the world in the news of 2022. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- NATO defense ministers meet in Ramstein to help Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Zelensky: “The most important task for all of us is to win this war” – MIR
- ECB: risks to financial stability have increased – WORLD
- 260 thousand tons of fertilizer News about donations from Russia to Africa. Last Minute AFRICA, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Those who commit phone and internet scams in China will not be able to leave the country – WORLD
- 9 things you should know about sea urchins and exciting underwater life
- 100 million passengers carried on the Spring Festival – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.