Earthquake of magnitude 6.1 in northern Japan – WORLD
Earthquake of magnitude 6.1 in northern JapanTOKYO (AA) – A magnitude 6.1 earthquake has struck off the coast of Hokkaido, the northernmost part of Japan.According to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA), a 6.1 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Hokkaido Nemuro and Shibetsu. it was recorded that it was felt in the provinces of Iwate, Miyagi.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- 7 important life lessons about money and finance
- An interesting proposal to fight the climate crisis: dimming the sun
- Russia is stepping up attacks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Air pollution news from the European Environment Agency. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- News “Putin is open to dialogue on Ukraine.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Israel’s “judicial reform” crisis has brought thousands of Israelis to the streets – WORLD
- Rising dollar in Lebanon forced taxi drivers to close their contacts – WORLD
- Massacre in Iran does not end – WORLD
- Year-end: China’s most important events in 2022 – WORLD
- Warning news from the UN for social networks. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.