Downshift signal from Fed member – MIR
Cleveland Fed President Loretta Mester said the US Federal Reserve (Fed), which has made precise adjustments to monetary policy moves that will help bring down high inflation while keeping the economy going, may ease interest rate hikes from next month.“I think at the next meeting we can slow down the pace of rate hikes by 75 basis points,” Mester said in an interview with CNBC, having raised interest rates by 75 basis points earlier this month at its fourth meeting in a row. but policymakers have since signaled that they plan to move to lower interest rate hikes to give the economy time to weather the fastest monetary tightening in 40 years.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “They hope to escalate tensions with Turkey.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY, Greece, news headlines and events
- News of Paris at the top of the world’s most powerful tourist megacities. Last Minute EUROPE, FRANCE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- A donation of 1 billion euros for Ukraine was collected in Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russia headlines and events
- Russian and US officials to meet in Istanbul
- Xi and Biden talked on the phone – WORLD
- “I don’t think Putin will use nuclear weapons.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- “Russia has postponed nuclear talks with the United States.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- WHO renames monkeypox virus – WORLD
- In China, the number of cases fell slightly – WORLD
- UK faces worst production drop since pandemic – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.