Downshift signal from Fed member – MIR
Cleveland Fed President Loretta Mester said the US Federal Reserve (Fed), which has made precise adjustments to monetary policy moves that will help bring down high inflation while keeping the economy going, may ease interest rate hikes from next month.“I think at the next meeting we can slow down the pace of rate hikes by 75 basis points,” Mester said in an interview with CNBC, having raised interest rates by 75 basis points earlier this month at its fourth meeting in a row. but policymakers have since signaled that they plan to move to lower interest rate hikes to give the economy time to weather the fastest monetary tightening in 40 years.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- How much is a software developer salary? | ListList.com
- Record news on inflation in the Eurozone. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain headlines and events
- In China, the number of cases fell slightly – WORLD
- The South Pacific was shaking with a magnitude of 6.9!
- Will Europe be able to agree on a maximum price? – WORLD
- News of tensions between Iranian teams at the World Cup. Last Minute EUROPE, FOOTBALL, CURRENT, SPORT headlines and events
- US producer prices rise less than expected – WORLD
- The number of the extremely poor is on the rise in Latin America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- On the Edge in the USA! Why is the Sword Claw Movement disturbing?
- News about Russia’s call to avoid complex operations. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia