Downshift signal from Fed member – MIR
Cleveland Fed President Loretta Mester said the US Federal Reserve (Fed), which has made precise adjustments to monetary policy moves that will help bring down high inflation while keeping the economy going, may ease interest rate hikes from next month.“I think at the next meeting we can slow down the pace of rate hikes by 75 basis points,” Mester said in an interview with CNBC, having raised interest rates by 75 basis points earlier this month at its fourth meeting in a row. but policymakers have since signaled that they plan to move to lower interest rate hikes to give the economy time to weather the fastest monetary tightening in 40 years.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- STM Signature for NATO Crisis Management Exercise – MIR
- News article “The war in Ukraine has reached a dead end.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- In 2026, the Chinese big data market will account for 8% of the global one.
- China to build third airport in Yangtze Delta – WORLD
- Number of refugees sent from Istanbul announced
- China’s first giant cruise ship sets sail for trial – WORLD
- In 2022, China produced more than 7 million electric vehicles, an increase of 96.9 percent.
- News “Loaded Chinese balloon aimed at Hawaii.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Xi Jinping: “China will help the world benefit from scientific achievements” – WORLD
- China-Europe freight train volume up 13% in January – WORLD