Disney to lay off 7,000 employees – WORLD
Disney to lay off 7,000 employeesWASHINGTON (AA) – Walt Disney, one of the largest entertainment companies in the US, has announced it will lay off 7,000 employees.In a statement about the company’s balance sheet for the period October to December 2022, Disney Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Bob Iger said that the decision to exit the business was not easy to make, but issues needed to be addressed. Saying that he will also undertake a comprehensive restructuring of Disney, Iger said the restructuring will provide a more cost-effective and coordinated approach to the company’s operations. On the other hand, US e-commerce company eBay also announced that it plans to lay off 500 employees, the SEC said in a statement. and US exchanges (SEC).
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Project approved after 30 years – MIR
- Israel’s “judicial reform” crisis has brought thousands of Israelis to the streets – WORLD
- Kilis offer of UN assistance from Turkey. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- News of the “Ministry of the Turks abroad” from the CHP. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- A young man who graduated from university at 14 is working for SpaceX!
- Break the European warming record in the news in 2022. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Women can now swim topless in pools
- China creates new logistics center to organize thousands of trips to Europe – WORLD
- Melting ice sheets in Antarctica may disappear sooner than expected – WORLD
- The news is that Zanzibar, famous for its beaches, attracts thousands of tourists to the island with its tropical farms. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events