Disney to lay off 7,000 employees – WORLD
Disney to lay off 7,000 employeesWASHINGTON (AA) – Walt Disney, one of the largest entertainment companies in the US, has announced it will lay off 7,000 employees.In a statement about the company’s balance sheet for the period October to December 2022, Disney Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Bob Iger said that the decision to exit the business was not easy to make, but issues needed to be addressed. Saying that he will also undertake a comprehensive restructuring of Disney, Iger said the restructuring will provide a more cost-effective and coordinated approach to the company’s operations. On the other hand, US e-commerce company eBay also announced that it plans to lay off 500 employees, the SEC said in a statement. and US exchanges (SEC).
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China-Europe freight train volume up 13% in January – WORLD
- Refusal of the Supreme Court of Sweden to extradite the Kenesh. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- Reconstruction of the cruise port of Nassau in the Bahamas entered the final stage – WORLD
- Fed Chairman Powell’s ‘rate cut’ assessment: – WORLD
- Height Discrimination: Does Short Height Affect Our Lives and Careers?
- A magnitude 6 earthquake has killed people in Indonesia. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Oil falls on concerns about Poland – WORLD
- Jakarta-Bandung high-speed railway ready for electrical testing – WORLD
- “It’s time for Sweden to take the necessary steps to approve Turkey’s accession to NATO.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “One of the world’s greatest natural disasters.”
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.