Description of the Quran from the Secretary General of NATO. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, who visited the German capital Berlin, made a statement before a meeting with German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius, saying that far-right Rasmus Paludan burned the Holy Quran in front of the Turkish Embassy in Sweden, which is Turkey’s response, appreciated the reaction of Sweden and the question of Sweden’s membership in NATO.
Recalling that Ankara also signed the process of accession of Finland and Sweden to NATO, initiated in May last year, Stoltenberg said that at the final stage, 28 NATO countries gave the necessary consent for the membership of the two countries, but there was no signature from Hungary and Turkey.
“The Swedish government immediately reacted strongly to the burning of the Koran and other incidents in the Swedish capital and condemned them,” Stoltenberg said, expressing the opinion.
Declaring that he is categorically against such insults to other people and events witnessed on the streets of Stockholm, the NATO Secretary General reiterated his opinion that “freedom of expression remains a very important value.”
Support from Germany’s Stoltenberg
Jens Stoltenberg praised Germany’s military support for Ukraine after meeting last week with newly appointed German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius.
“Germany is one of the countries that provides the largest military, financial and humanitarian aid,” Stoltenberg said, adding that “German weapons save lives in Ukraine every day.”
Stoltenberg supported Prime Minister Oalf Scholz in discussing the supply of German-made Leopard tanks to Ukraine. Stating that he understands Olaf Scholz’s position, Stoltenberg said: “I think that consultation and confidentiality are really important in this matter. The public often thinks it’s better to hurry. decisions can be made and consultations can be held, and doing this in secret can be more effective than doing everything in public.”
The NATO Secretary General urged Ukraine to quickly supply new weapons, regardless of the discussion of the “Leopard”. “We must provide Ukraine with heavier and more advanced weapons at this defining moment of the war, and we must do it faster,” Stoltenberg said, adding: “In order to achieve a lasting peace, Putin must be made to feel that he cannot win the war. war.”
Defense Minister Boris Pistorius made a remarkable statement at a press conference regarding the delivery of German Leopard tanks to Ukraine. Announcing that the German government would make a decision on the Leopards “in a short timeframe,” Pistorius said: “Countries that have Leopards can start training (Ukrainian soldiers) in the use of tanks. We won’t interfere with that.”
Saying that as the ministry continues preparations for sending tanks from Germany, Pistorius said: “The prime minister will make the final decision on the delivery of tanks from the German army and other NATO countries to Ukraine. “Yes, we will be able to act quickly, train our units and deploy our units accordingly. We can deploy,” he said.
Rejecting claims that NATO’s unity was being broken and Germany’s isolation on the international stage due to Prime Minister Olaf Scholz’s reservations about tanks, the minister said: “It is right that we decide in a coordinated manner. Moreover, it cannot be said that all partners in Europe agree: “There are no cracks, but there are different groups, and if the decision on the delivery of tanks should take another day or two, this is also true,” he said.
broadcast by Voice of America Description of the Quran from NATO Secretary General in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The Quran Explanation from the Secretary General of NATO is automatically posted on our website as it arrives from the VOA website. in this district Description of the Quran from NATO Secretary General The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Democrats have secured control of the Senate in the US midterms.
- The war between Ukraine and Russia unites the countries of the EU and the Western Balkans at the summit. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- OPEC has again lowered its forecast for global oil demand. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News of the “Ministry of the Turks abroad” from the CHP. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- Akar’s response news about the strike on the US observation point. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Decision on the “damage fund” at the climate summit
- Elon Musk explains why he bought Twitter
- News ex-president of Argentina sentenced to 6 years in prison. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The news that passengers will be refunded double the cost of the ticket due to the cancellation of train traffic in France. Last Minute EUROPE, FRANCE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Xi Jinping: “Together we will advance towards the goal of building a Sino-Egyptian partnership of destiny” – WORLD