Demonstration against pension reform in Paris – WORLD
Demonstration against pension reform in ParisMore than 1 million people took part in protests against pension reform in FrancePARIS (AA) – More than 1 million people took part in protests against pension reform in various French cities, with demonstrations held in more than 200 locations across the country, as well as in other cities. the capital, Paris, began at the Place de la République and ended at the Place de la Nation. Tensions and clashes occurred between the police and demonstrators during the protest. While the police used tear gas and batons, the demonstrators threw various objects at the police, during the action the windows of many billboards were broken and trash cans were set on fire. Emmanuel MacronIn an interview with an AA correspondent, demonstrator Stanley Fidol said that he was against pension reform. Fidol said: “Today we held a big action. Such large-scale actions will change the situation. There were too many people today.” According to the organizers, more than 2 million people took to the march against the state pension reform, including 400 thousand in Paris, 38 people were detained in Turkey, 8 of the country’s most important trade unions called on the French to take to the streets again on January 31.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- US President Biden delivers the latest news in Poland. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Swedish parliament approves bill on NATO – MIR
- “U.S. Hulkbank trial sparks international outrage and diplomatic nightmare”. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- In the news of 2022, global press freedom comes under heavy pressure. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Thousands of people lined up to see the old Pope’s body. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Messages of help and solidarity from the EU and NATO. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- 100 million passengers carried on the Spring Festival – WORLD
- News of FIFA’s call for compensation for World Cup workers. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- China announces increase in imports from Iran – WORLD
- More than 5,000 police officers are taking action in Brussels, the capital of Belgium.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.