Daikin Italy acquires maintenance company Landi SpA – MIR
Daikin Italy acquires maintenance company Landi SpADaikin Air Conditioning Italy SpA, a subsidiary of Daikin Europe NV, has acquired Italian maintenance company Landi SpA. The agreement, signed in Milan, is seen as a strategic move that will strengthen Daikin’s position in total solutions for commercial and industrial customers.Driven by innovation and inventions in the air conditioning industry, Daikin continues its growth in various regions of the world. Daikin, which is expanding its hinterland day by day through strategic acquisitions as well as investments, is taking action on its plan to build total solutions. Daikin Air Conditioning Italy SpA, a subsidiary of Daikin Europe NV, has acquired Italian maintenance company Landi SpA The agreement, signed in Milan, is one step in Daikin’s ability to provide total solutions for its commercial and industrial customers. The acquisition of Landi SpA, renowned for its expertise in the design and project management of large systems, is a continuation of Daikin Europe’s ambitions to become a total solution provider. solutions, Daikin Europe aims to achieve both organic and external growth to achieve this goal.“Enabled us to offer comprehensive construction solutions”Expressing his satisfaction with this acquisition, the CEO of Daikin Air Conditioning Italy SpA Gert Vos“This acquisition has been instrumental in enhancing Daikin Italia’s systems engineering and project management capabilities, especially for large commercial and industrial projects. This allowed us to offer comprehensive building solutions. As the amazing Daikin Italy team, we extend a warm welcome to the entire Landi team.” Stefano Valtellina expressed his satisfaction with these words: “We are very pleased that a company with a reputation Daikin values Landi’s activities so highly and that more than 50 people working there value technical skills. The synergy with Daikin Italy will enhance our company visibility and allow us to maximize the value we create.” Landi SpA was founded in 1976 in Ciserano, Lombardy. Specializing in the design and management of large-scale electrical, mechanical and HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems, the company has continued to grow in recent years, expanding its activities in the field of building automation.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- How the end of the COVID-19 emergency affects Americans
- News from allies and partners of NATO. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- German railway workers to announce nationwide warning strike on April 21 – WORLD
- China is among the top ten most successful countries in the development of the Internet – WORLD
- UN: China’s economy to accelerate regional economic growth in 2023 – WORLD
- Single-engine plane crashed into a high-voltage line in the United States and hovered
- Is a “great resignation” really a “great job switch”?
- Venezuela’s oil revenues rose 47 percent. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Asian markets see selling trend – WORLD
- News “The United States still has not received a notification of a new START treaty from Russia.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.