Cuban President Bermudez: We are further diversifying our cooperation with Turkey. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY, news headlines and events
Cuban President Bermudez, speaking about relations with Turkey, said: “We agreed to further diversify our trade and financial relations and cooperation between the two countries.” said.
Cuban President Miguel Mario Diaz-Canel Bermudez, speaking about relations with Turkey, said: “Although there has been progress in bilateral trade relations in recent months, we agreed to further diversify our trade and financial relations and cooperation between the two countries.” said.
Bermudez spoke at a joint press conference with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan following tete-a-tete and inter-delegation meetings at the Presidential Complex and the signing ceremony.
Stating that it is a great honor for them to be here and it is important to make this visit, Bermudez said that the visit coincided with the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Stressing that they had useful meetings with President Erdogan between the two sides and between delegations, Bermudez noted that they saw a common determination to develop political relations between the two countries and that they agreed to strengthen exchanges using the available opportunities.
“While there has been progress in bilateral trade relations in recent months, we have agreed to further diversify our commercial and financial relations and cooperation between the two countries.” Bermudez said they expressed their commitment to President Erdogan to continue working in the fields of biotechnology, renewable energy, tourism, agriculture, livestock, health, education and culture for the mutual benefit of both sides.
Bermudez explained that they are working on an intergovernmental mechanism for the development of economic and trade relations.
Bermudez, who thanked President Erdogan for the support given to TIKA and the projects carried out together, as well as the work done in agriculture and other priority areas in Cuba, said: “We agree in terms of existing opportunities, we agree that work can be done for the benefit of our peoples, the peoples of the world and other peoples. Ecuador The work done in Guinea is an example of this. Together we helped this African country during the COVID-19 outbreak in 2019.” he said.
Bermudez said that they consider the support given to his country against the economic and financial blockade by the US very great and valuable.
Recalling that Fidel Castro visited Istanbul in 1996 on the occasion of the Habitat summit, Bermudez also drew attention to the importance of Erdogan’s visit and meetings in Havana in 2015.
Emphasizing that they want to see Erdogan in Cuba again, Bermudez said: “We are very confident in the future of relations between Turkey and Cuba, we believe that they will be strengthened and expanded.” used the phrase.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Ecuador has introduced a new visa specifically designed for digital nomads
- Elon Musk’s Appeal to the Fed’s Interest Rate – WORLD
- Fake WhatsApp and Telegram App Alarm – WORLD
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes western Japan – WORLD
- Xi Jinping meets with Thai Prime Minister Prayut – WORLD
- Poland’s agriculture minister resigns over intense farmer protests – WORLD
- The EU calls on Iran to stop supporting Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- A young man who graduated from university at 14 is working for SpaceX!
- TikTok banned in UK – Kent News Agency
- Argentina became the first team to reach the final. Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, Football, CURRENT, SPORTS news headlines and events