Countries that want China to open up start restricting passengers from China – WORLD
Countries that want China to reopen have begun restricting travelers from China.With the optimization of policies to combat the COVID-19 epidemic in China at the end of 2022, the economic and social order quickly recovered, and this event was widely welcomed by the international community.With the optimization of China’s COVID-19 epidemic control policy at the end of 2022, the economic and social order quickly recovered, and this development has been widely approved by the international community. Now the latest epidemic in China has announced that they will restrict the entry of passengers from China on the grounds, that it could cause a new strain of the virus. The Washington Post recently cited criticism from many epidemiologists that the US government’s decision was “unscientific, illogical and wrong.” . Analysts have described this as a new political game by some countries, pointing out that it aims to place the blame for the epidemic on China and isolate it. Epidemiologist at the World Health Organization Mary Van Kerkhovnoted that over 500 Omikron sub-variants are currently distributed worldwide. The Washington Post also claimed that the XBB.1.5 variant, a new generation of Omikron, is popular in New York and the northeastern United States. Health experts from many countries say there is no need to impose restrictions on travelers from China. It can be clearly seen that China always goes through a period of adaptation when optimizing its anti-epidemic policy, and the optimization of China’s anti-epidemic policy is no exception. most countries are relaxing their epidemic prevention measures? epidemiologist at Columbia University in the USA Geoffrey Shamancalled it “irrational”. The European Center for Disease Control and Prevention considers it “unwise” to ask travelers from China to get tested for COVID-19. People still remember that over the past three years, some countries, such as the US, have been so controversial about the measures China has taken to fight with the epidemic. While China is taking drastic measures to protect the health and safety of its people, some Western countries are saying, “China must open up or it will be deprived of its freedom and human rights.” However, while China has been streamlining measures according to the course of the epidemic, some Western politicians and media outlets have started spreading claims that the epidemic situation in China will threaten the fight against the epidemic in other countries, and have promulgated policies that are contrary to the truth. and science against travelers from China. What hypocrisy this double standard!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Request for energy demand from Zelensky: news for 800 million euros. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- ABB opens fully automated robotics plant in Shanghai – WORLD
- Explosion near Ukrainian embassy in Madrid – WORLD
- WTO: “China is the engine of the world economy” – WORLD
- America’s Best and Worst Presidents Ranked
- A plan to expand the Greek border wall is being discussed. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- News “Turkey is pushing Afghans away from the border with Iran.” Latest WORLD news headlines and events
- News “In China, 80 percent of the population is infected.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China simplifies land and sea customs clearance – WORLD
- What is a “quiet layoff” that does not fall off the agenda of the business world?