Confirmation of the offshore launch of China’s largest solid-propellant launch vehicle – MIR
Marine Launch Permit for China’s Largest Solid Rocket LauncherChinese rocket company CAS Space said in a statement that it has approved the launch of China’s largest solid-propellant launch vehicle, Lijian-1, from the sea.The four-stage rocket, developed by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, was said to be capable of launching a payload of 1,500 kg into a sun-synchronous orbit at a height of 500 km. and the main technical indicators met the requirements for a launch from the sea. During its flight, six satellites were sent into space.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Died Ukrainian Minister Anatolyevich
- The news that sales of arms companies have been growing for 7 years. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL, TECHNOLOGICAL news headlines and events
- Battleship sunk: 31 soldiers missing!
- Erdogan’s offer to Putin! Will the Syria-Turkey-Russia trilogy be accepted?
- 260 thousand tons of fertilizer News about donations from Russia to Africa. Last Minute AFRICA, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- News about the decision of the UN Court on Palestine. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Developed countries use child labor the most in the supply chain. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News of the law on LGBT propaganda in Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Volatility in global markets may persist – WORLD
- A meteor lit up the sky! – Kent News Agency