Condolences from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Gaza – Kent News Agency
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent a message of condolences to those killed in the fire in Gaza.
At least 21 people have died in a fire that broke out in a camp building in northern Gaza. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs sent a telegram of condolences in connection with the sad event.
The statement made by the ministry included the following statements:
“It is with great sadness that the fire that broke out in a building in the Jabaliya refugee camp in Gaza on the night of November 17 resulted in the death and injury of many people, including children. We wish God’s mercy to the dead, condolences to their families, the brotherly Palestinian people and the Palestinian state, and a speedy recovery to the injured.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- First death from COVID in 6 months in China – WORLD
- LAST MINUTE | The nightmare of fake drinks has resurfaced! Death toll rises in Bursa
- Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin dies – WORLD
- China will discover if there is water on the moon – WORLD
- German President Steinmeier: News from Albania, an EU-friendly country. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Prince Abdullah: The Iranian nation will not allow foreign interference and terrorists to protect its interests and security – Iran News
- G20 final declaration: Central banks determined to achieve price stability – WORLD
- Currency crisis warning for seven countries: Turkey among them – WORLD
- CIIE provides countries with easy access to the Chinese market – WORLD
- Twitter Blue Tick Sale Stopped!