Chinese Ambassador to Seoul: “China-South Korea relations are not improving” – WORLD
Chinese Ambassador to Seoul: “Relations between China and South Korea are not improving”Chinese Ambassador to Seoul Shing Haiming said that South Korea has not shown sensitivity on important issues such as the Taiwan issue, so bilateral relations have deteriorated.According to South China Morning Post (SCMP) news, Ambassador Shing, assessing China-South Korea relations, said that “China-South Korea relations are not going well” and that he is “concerned that relations will cease completely in the future. . Highlighting the importance of Taiwan, Shing said that if the necessary conditions are met, Chinese President Xi Jinping and his South Korean counterpart Yoon Suk Yeol can meet, Shing invited the Seoul government to be sensitive to issues important to China, such as the issue of Taiwan.– China and South Korea have been arguing over the Taiwan issue for weeks.South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol’s statement about Taiwan being in a sovereignty conflict with China has sparked tensions between the two countries. Stating that Taiwan “is not just a problem between China and Taiwan”, Yong said it was a “global problem” and that they would confront it together with the international community like the United States.The Chinese Foreign Ministry summoned South Korean Ambassador to Beijing Jeong Jae-ho to the ministry and said it was protesting Yoon’s remarks about Taiwan.Taiwan, which China defends as part of its territory, has enjoyed de facto independence since 1949, when the People’s Republic of China was founded. The separation between mainland China and Taiwan that arose after the civil war continues to this day, and the Chinese administration sees Taiwan as a province to be united with the mainland. While South Korea does not recognize Taiwan as an independent state, it opposes Beijing’s use of force in the region to change the status quo.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events
- Russia: France cannot claim to be a mediator in the issue of Ukraine
- South Korea’s ‘last dictator’ grandson apologizes for 1980 Gwangju raid
- Turkey Confidence Index Announced
- The news “Tanks donated by the West will not change anything.” Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- “Our allies must stop supporting terrorist organizations in Syria.” News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Burmese pythons, and other invasive animals, are devouring competition in Florida
- The leader of the struggle for freedom, Dr. Remembered with a little mercy
- ÇHSDK annual meeting has started – WORLD
- News about the international appeal for humanitarian aid from the official representative of the UN. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.