China’s tourism market is rapidly gaining momentum – WORLD
China’s tourism market is boomingWith the advent of spring, China’s tourism market began to develop rapidly.With the advent of spring, China’s tourism market began to develop rapidly. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China announced that it is expected to increase the number of domestic tourists by 80 percent to 455 million in 2023, and domestic tourism revenue. to 4 trillion yuan, up 95 percent. It has been stated that there has been an increase in interest in long-distance travel, as well as in tourist tourism and excursions to ancient cities. Local governments are encouraging the increase in cultural and tourist consumption through organizing campaigns. During this period, an even greater revival of the tourism market is expected.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- How the Ukrainian war changed the world News. Last Minute GERMANY, France, England, Russia headlines and events
- EU plans to announce new sanctions against Russia on war anniversary
- Meeting of Chinese and US Defense Ministers – WORLD
- News “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU”. Last minute Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, TURKEY news headlines and events
- German politician demands return of the temple of Zeus to Turkey. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, headlines and events
- Green light news from EU members to Bosnia. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Researchers set the date for the appearance of table and wine grapes
- China-Central Asia Industrial and Investment Cooperation Forum kicks off in Qingdao – WORLD
- Xi unveils China’s vision for global development – WORLD
- Ukraine: Grain corridor agreement extended for another 120 days – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.