China’s TikTok statement: ‘US hasn’t provided evidence yet’ – WORLD
China’s TikTok Statement: ‘The US Hasn’t Provided Evidence Yet’Wang Wenbin, a spokesman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, said the US should stop putting undue pressure on Chinese companies.According to media reports, the Biden administration wants the Chinese company ByteDance, which owns the short video app TikTok, to sell TikTok. Otherwise, it is stated that the application will be banned in the US. He stated that TikTok still cannot provide evidence to support that it poses a threat to US national security. Wednesday.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Explosion in Istanbul’s busiest street kills and injures people
- 4 Signs Your Plants Need Care
- News Behramoglu in Paris for the first book of poetry translated into French. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- China’s ‘Spring Festival’ Passenger Passengers Exceed 1.5 Billion – WORLD
- Sanctions against the heads of Iranian companies from the United States. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of a rocket attack on a TAF base in Northern Iraq. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Biden meets with leaders of 9 countries News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Oil falls on concerns about Poland – WORLD
- 2.5 tons of natural uranium announced missing in Libya – WORLD
- News of the preparation of new EU assistance to Ukraine. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.