China’s state budget revenues top 20 trillion yuan
In 2022, the central government collected 3.8% more resources than the previous year, resulting in 9.49 trillion yuan. On the other hand, local government revenues decreased by 2.1% year on year and remained at about 10 trillion 880 billion yuan. It was reported that tax revenues were down 3.5 percent from the previous year, totaling $16 trillion 660 billion in 2022.
On the other hand, data released on January 30 showed that government spending covered by the budget increased by 6.1 percent year on year to reach 26 trillion 60 billion yuan in 2022. The Ministry of Finance stated that in 2022 a relatively faster increase in budget spending on healthcare, social security, employment, education and transport was recorded.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Visa and Mastercard froze the use of a new commercial code for the sale of weapons in the US – WORLD
- The Israeli Ambassador presented his credentials to Erdogan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- “Puppet” statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sweden. Top news and events in EUROPE
- ABB opens fully automated robotics plant in Shanghai – WORLD
- News from Ukraine A crack in the G20 final declaration. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- American and Russian diplomats discussed technical issues in Istanbul, apart from the war in Ukraine. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of the agreement “European fighter of the future” in five questions. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Berlin, France, England, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- Rising tension in northern Kosovo. Top news and events in EUROPE
- China Development Forum 2023 to be held at full capacity – WORLD
- News about Russia’s call to avoid complex operations. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.