China’s state budget revenues top 20 trillion yuan
In 2022, the central government collected 3.8% more resources than the previous year, resulting in 9.49 trillion yuan. On the other hand, local government revenues decreased by 2.1% year on year and remained at about 10 trillion 880 billion yuan. It was reported that tax revenues were down 3.5 percent from the previous year, totaling $16 trillion 660 billion in 2022.
On the other hand, data released on January 30 showed that government spending covered by the budget increased by 6.1 percent year on year to reach 26 trillion 60 billion yuan in 2022. The Ministry of Finance stated that in 2022 a relatively faster increase in budget spending on healthcare, social security, employment, education and transport was recorded.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- “US and Russian intelligence chiefs discuss sensitive issues at meeting in Turkey” News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of the agreement “European fighter of the future” in five questions. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Berlin, France, England, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- China commodity index hits 5-month high – WORLD
- News “I won’t apologize for popping the China bubble.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- New EU sanctions against Iran. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Flights from Turkey to Armenia are prohibited! – Kent News Agency
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes western Japan – WORLD
- Russia has imposed sanctions against 500 Americans!
- A place where you shouldn’t smell the plants inside: Alnwick Garden
- “Journalists and press freedom under attack.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events