China’s services trade up 12.9% in 2022 – WORLD
China’s services trade up 12.9% in 2022China’s trade in services reached 5.98 trillion yuan (about $884 billion) in 2022, up 12.9% from the previous year, according to data released by the Ministry of Commerce.In this context, trade in services increased by 12.1 percent. year on year to about 2.85 trillion yuan, while imports of services reached 3.13 trillion yuan, up 13.5 percent. compared to the previous year. Thus, there was a deficit of 275.7 billion yuan in this area.
Trade in information-intensive services reached 2.5 trillion yuan in 2022, up 7.8 percent from the previous year. In fact, the export of information-intensive services increased by 12.2% year on year and reached 1.42 trillion yuan.
In this area, income from intellectual property rights, settlement and information services were the leading sectors. On the other hand, tourism services continued to revive; According to the data, sector spending increased by 8.4 percent compared to the previous year and reached 856 billion yuan.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- How much is a software developer salary? | ListList.com
- Ukraine wants to buy planes in the West after tanks. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, England, Russia headlines and events
- In the news of a sinking ship with illegal immigrants, the number of human casualties increases. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The international badminton tournament in Portugal has ended – WORLD
- Norway plans to buy 54 new generation Leopard 2 tanks from Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Akar’s response news about the strike on the US observation point. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China has drilled the deepest exploratory well on the Eurasian continent – WORLD
- Record news in defense spending in Europe. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Protest against COVID restrictions in China news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- $5 billion investment from Saudi Arabia to the Central Bank
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.