China’s services trade up 12.9% in 2022 – WORLD
Trade in information-intensive services reached 2.5 trillion yuan in 2022, up 7.8 percent from the previous year. In fact, the export of information-intensive services increased by 12.2% year on year and reached 1.42 trillion yuan.
In this area, income from intellectual property rights, settlement and information services were the leading sectors. On the other hand, tourism services continued to revive; According to the data, sector spending increased by 8.4 percent compared to the previous year and reached 856 billion yuan.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Accenture to lay off 19,000 employees – WORLD
- Belgium proposes lowering voting age to 16 in local elections – WORLD
- Finnish President Niinistö: “With our country joining NATO, a new era begins” – WORLD
- Chinese-style modernization opens up global opportunities – WORLD
- $445 billion export insurance policy in six months in China – WORLD
- Significant increase in the number of China-Europe freight trains through the Alatav border gate – WORLD
- News “77 grain vessels are queuing in Turkey”. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- 6 TAV airports included in the Skytrax list – MIR
- EU leaders meet with economic and Ukrainian agenda – WORLD
- Controversial pension reform comes into force in France – WORLD