China’s services trade continues to grow in 11M 2022 – WORLD
China’s trade in services continues to grow in 11 months of 2022The Ministry of Commerce of China has published data on trade in services for 11 months of 2022.China’s trade in services continued to grow in the first 11 months of 2022, according to the data. The total volume of imports and exports of services reached 5 trillion 404 billion yuan, up 15.6% year on year. Among them, exports of services increased by 15.5% to 2 trillion 583 billion yuan, while imports increased by 15.6% to 2 trillion 821 billion yuan. Services trade deficit reached 237 billion. Imports and exports of information-intensive services grew steadily in the first 11 months, rising by 10.1% to 2.248 billion yuan. In the 11 months of last year, imports and exports of tourism services increased by 8.2 percent to 758 billion yuan.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- “Unknown pneumonia in Kazakhstan” – MIR
- China’s economy grew at an average of 5.2 percent annually for 5 years – WORLD
- The world of cinema meets the Berlin news. Last Minute BERLIN, Russia news headlines and events
- Why immigrant children outperform more than children born in the United States
- They revived the 48,000-year-old virus!
- News “Kyiv has a chance to gain an advantage in the war.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- How the end of the COVID-19 emergency affects Americans
- Countries that want China to open up start restricting passengers from China – WORLD
- EU countries to share information on criminal accounts – WORLD
- Supporters of the terrorist organization PKK attacked the police in Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.