China’s reaction to UK report on Hong Kong – WORLD
Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Wang Wenbin reacted to the UK’s so-called “Hong Kong Mid-Year Report” at a daily press conference.Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Wang Wenbin, At a daily press conference, he reacted to the UK’s so-called Hong Kong Mid-Year Report by stating that the UK has been grossly interfering in Hong Kong affairs and China’s internal affairs by publishing the so-called report for years. Wang said China is very unhappy with this Wang noted that the Chinese government has urged the UK to get closer to the historical trend and stop interfering in Hong Kong and China’s internal affairs.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- An influenza epidemic has been officially declared in Belgium. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT headlines and events
- The majority of Americans want Supreme Court reform, and here’s how it might work
- Zelensky: “The most important task for all of us is to win this war” – MIR
- Will the F-16 be delivered to Ukraine? News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia, headlines and events
- News about the beginning of the EU embargo on Russian oil. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- G20 final declaration: Central banks determined to achieve price stability – WORLD
- France deports 44 migrants rescued in the Mediterranean Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- The Israeli Ambassador presented his credentials to Erdogan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- A meteor lit up the sky! – Kent News Agency
- “China could have 1,500 nuclear warheads by 2035.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events