China’s reaction to the US-Japan joint statement – WORLD
Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin said they strongly oppose the US-Japan joint statement that falsely defames China.Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin said they are categorically against the US-Japan joint statement, which falsely denigrates China. The statement claimed that China poses the greatest strategic threat to the Indo-Pacific and other regions, and accusations were leveled against China over issues related to Taiwan, Hong Kong and Xinjiang.Wang Wenbin Assessing the above statement at the daily press conference, “the joint statement under discussion, full of the Cold War zero-sum mentality, unreasonably slanders China. China strongly opposes this. While the US and Japan claim to protect a free and open Indo-Pacific, they are actually trying to create division and opposition by creating various closed and closed circles. These initiatives now pose a threat to regional security and stability. The Asia-Pacific region is not a zone of geopolitical competition, it is a region that requires peace and development.” The spokesman added that they called on the United States and Japan to abandon the Cold War mentality and stop creating imaginary enemies.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- All South Koreans will be 1 year younger!
- $5 billion on the way from Saudi Arabia to CBRT – WORLD
- Black box of crashed plane found in Nepal. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Demonstration against pension reform in Paris – WORLD
- News about regular resignations in Ukraine. Last Minute Spain, Russia news headlines and events
- Minister of Economy of Ukraine Sviridenko spoke at the World Economic Forum: – WORLD
- Donald Trump’s Daughter Marries a Billionaire!
- USA on the lookout! A tsunami warning has been issued!
- The oldest DNA was discovered 2 million years ago in Greenland. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Iran published “Confession on the death penalty one Akbari”. Latest UK headlines and events