China’s rail transport continues to grow rapidly – WORLD
Rail transport continues to grow rapidly in ChinaWhile rail transportation in China continues to develop, 11 million 243 thousand tons of cargo was transported on March 11, up 0.38 percent from the day before.According to the data, the volume of cargo transshipment in ports decreased by 5.6% to 32 million 940 thousand tons, and the volume of containers decreased by 13.5% to 674 thousand TEU, while cargo flights on March 11 decreased by 4% compared to the previous day, it decreased by 8 percent to 13,335, cargo operations decreased by 6 percent to about 344 million units, and delivery volume decreased by 2.8 percent to about 378 million units.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The number of the extremely poor is on the rise in Latin America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- TIME Names Iranian Women “Heroes of the Year” – WORLD
- China expects domestic tourists to reach 4.55 billion in 2023 – WORLD
- G20 meeting in India begins with minute of silence in memory of earthquake victims – WORLD
- The EU approved the accession of Croatia to the Schengen area. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Burial of an ecologist: what is human fertilization?
- The countdown begins for the news “Historic football match” France-Morocco. Last Minute GERMANY, France headlines and events
- Mobile traffic increased during the Spring Festival – WORLD
- The French healthcare system is going through a “painful period”. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, HEALTH, Health Headlines and Events
- Turkish Tea Culture Listed by UNESCO
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.