China’s photovoltaic industry output tops $206 billion in 2022 – WORLD
In 2022, the production of the photovoltaic industry in China exceeded $206 billion.According to data released by China’s Ministry of Industry and Informatics, in 2022, the country’s production of photovoltaic products, including polysilicon, silicon wafers and batteries, exceeded 1.4 trillion yuan (approximately $206 billion), up 55% from the previous year. .According to data released by the Ministry of Industry and Informatics of China, in 2022, the country’s production of photovoltaic products, including polysilicon, silicon wafers and batteries, increased by 55 percent compared to the previous year, exceeding 1.4 trillion yuan (approximately $206 billion). that the capacity of new photovoltaic generators reached 87 gigawatts, and the export volume of photovoltaic products reached $51 billion 200 million.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- How Japan prepared for devastating earthquakes News. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Turkish Tea Culture Listed by UNESCO
- Storm and landslide warning in California, USA – WORLD
- Decree of the President of the Uludag region adopted: environmentalists react!
- A place where you shouldn’t smell the plants inside: Alnwick Garden
- THY has canceled some of its flights to Brussels due to strike news. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY news headlines and events
- World Markets – WORLD – Economy World Magazine
- Why Florida is the fastest growing state in America
- Cryptocurrency crisis may affect Venezuelans. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Ukraine: Grain corridor agreement extended for another 120 days – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.