China’s outdoor gear sales up 75% as warmer weather rises – WORLD
More foreign entrepreneurs come to Yiwu
Since China’s foreign trade has generally returned to normal after the epidemic, entrepreneurs from various countries have come to Yiwu to select suitable colors and patterns for their customers. Since the beginning of the year, the number of foreign entrepreneurs visiting the Yiwu International Trade Market has exceeded 1,000 per day, up 17.5% from the same period last year.
Zhao Wenge, director of the Zhejiang-based company, said: “Visitor density has reached about 95 percent of pre-epidemic levels. “Currently, we are primarily focused on bringing foreign buyers back to Yiwu as soon as possible,” he said.
According to the data, more than 30 million people work in more than 2 million 100 thousand small and medium-sized enterprises in Yiwu. 60 percent of the products of these companies are exported. Known as the most important “wholesale market” in China and even the world, Yiwu also offers opportunities for young people who want to start a business.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China’s state-owned central enterprises revenue up 8.3 percent – WORLD
- “Unknown pneumonia in Kazakhstan” – MIR
- US President Biden: ‘I look forward to working with Prime Minister Netanyahu’
- News “Border security discussed in negotiations with Syria.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- In Dubai, gamers are increasingly prominent as the gaming industry gains traction in the city.
- Attacker in Paris to be arrested for ‘racist murder’ Latest news and last-minute events in France
- News of Molotov’s attack on the Turkish consulate in Marseille. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Why did affirmative action start and what happens if it goes too far
- News of the dissolution of the provisional government of Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “Chinese President Xi will visit Russia.” Last Minute ASYA, Russia news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.