China’s Ministry of Commerce answers questions about list of ‘unreliable entities’ – WORLD
China’s Ministry of Commerce answers questions about the list of “untrustworthy persons”A Chinese Ministry of Commerce official said that Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Missiles & Defense have repeatedly sold weapons to the Taiwan region of China, ignoring China’s strong objections, damaging China’s national security and sovereignty.A spokesman for the Chinese Ministry of Commerce noted that Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Missiles & Defense have repeatedly sold weapons to the Taiwan region of China, ignoring China’s strong objections, damaging China’s national security and sovereignty. using a list of “untrustworthy individuals” to impose sanctions on two companies selling weapons to Taiwan for the first time. Related laws such as the Foreign Trade Law and the National Security Law, and Article 2 of the Untrustworthy Organization List Regulation. stated that they have placed the two companies on the list of “unreliable organizations” in accordance with the law, and that this is a normal action taken in accordance with the law, the fundamental norm and the general consensus of the international community. The spokesman said that in recent years, Lockheed Martin and Raytheon Missiles & Defense have been damaging China’s national security, peace and stability in the Taiwan Strait by repeatedly selling missiles, military aircraft and other strike weapons to Taiwan, ignoring China’s strong objections. also pointed out that the List of Untrusted Persons Regulation has a limited scope and is directed at a very small number of foreign organizations that violate the law. The spokesman said that they invite companies from all over the world to invest in China, and that the market, law-abiding and internationalized business said, which will put more effort into creating the environment.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China launches 5 satellites with CERES-1 Y5 rocket – MIR
- Founding President of the TRNC Denktash commemorated with mercy
- Disney to lay off 7,000 employees – WORLD
- News of three life sentences in the MH17 case. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Wall Street split over the Fed – WORLD
- Britain to donate 3,000 Eurovision tickets to Ukrainians displaced by war
- The number of tourists exceeding 900 million in 2022 reached 63 percent of the pre-epidemic figure. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
- Market value of Beijing Stock Exchange approaches 200 billion yuan – WORLD
- “Why is CIIE preferred for the first launch of science-based products?” – WORLD
- In 52 schools, 2,000 students were poisoned!
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.