China’s inflation rate to remain moderate in 2023 – WORLD
China’s inflation rate to remain moderate in 2023It was reported that China’s inflation rate is expected to remain moderate overall this year.It is reported that the inflation rate in China as a whole this year is expected to be moderate. Zou Langave information about the situation with inflation in the country. Zou said that the annual increase in consumer goods in China as a whole over the past 10 years is about 2 percent. Zou Lan said: “We expect China’s inflation rate to remain moderate in general for 2023. However, attention should be paid to the possibility of a rebound in inflation. In the short term, inflationary pressures are under control. In the medium to long term, favorable conditions exist for maintaining fundamental price level stability, as China is one of the world’s largest producers, supply and demand are broadly balanced, and monetary policy is stable.” used his words.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russia is trying to solve the problem of the Lachin corridor. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- EU to provide more support to green industry – WORLD
- Twitter has blocked the accounts of many journalists, including a Voice of America correspondent. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Dispute with Turkey Sweden moves to EU leadership news. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- On the eve of the Spring Festival, 26 million passengers were transported – WORLD
- News of negotiations on military cooperation between Sweden and the United States. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Decision on the “damage fund” at the climate summit
- News “Our partners have betrayed Russia in the past.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russian news, news headlines and events
- Elon Musk signed another scandal – WORLD
- News “We do not rule out the possibility.” Last Minute GERMANY, France, Spain, Russia headlines and events