China’s foreign exchange reserves rose to $3.11 trillion in November – WORLD
China’s foreign exchange reserves rose to $3.11 trillion in November.China’s foreign exchange reserves rose to $3.11 trillion in November.China’s foreign exchange reserves topped $3.11 trillion in November, up 2.13% from the previous month, according to data released today by China’s State Administration of Foreign Exchange. in asset prices.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News Griner in prison in Mordovia, Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Terrible earthquake in Indonesia!
- Erdogan’s offer to Putin! Will the Syria-Turkey-Russia trilogy be accepted?
- News “Negotiations with Turkey should be based on the end of the occupation.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Sevinch takes him to the difficult days of the Khojaly genocide
- “Gas Union” marches from three countries – MIR
- Magnitude 6 earthquake in Indonesia – WORLD
- Russia continues to bomb Putin met with Xi Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- WHO renames monkeypox virus – WORLD
- Weinstein convicted of rape in Los Angeles. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events