China’s defense budget for 2023 to increase by 7.2 percent – WORLD
China’s defense budget for 2023 to increase by 7.2 percentIt was announced that China will increase its defense budget by 7.2 percent in 2023.According to the draft budget presented to the annual meeting of the National People’s Congress, China’s defense spending, the world’s second largest economy, rose 7.2% this year compared to last year to 1.553 billion 700 million yuan. (approximately 224 billion 790 million dollars).
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- US accusation of attempted assassination of three Iranians. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Two years after Myanmar coup, human rights violations continue to rise – WORLD
- News “Global debt levels still above pre-pandemic.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “We are categorically against a new military operation.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the disappearance of a radioactive capsule in Australia. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about new US sanctions against Iranian authorities. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- NATO News Guarantee for Ukraine and Russia’s Neighbors. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- The sign of the ground operation in northern Syria from Erdogan. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China launched Earth remote sensing satellite – MIR
- Lunar year celebrations begin in China News of rising demand for a vaccine. Latest UK headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.