China’s current account surplus continues to rise – WORLD
China’s current account surplus continues to riseChina’s balance of payments held steady in the first half of this year, with a current account surplus of $169.1 billion, according to the latest data from the State Administration of Foreign Exchange of China (SAFE). With this figure, the level of gross domestic product for the same period was declared to be 1.9 percent, and was declared to be within reasonable limits.In January and June, China’s net inflow of foreign direct investment remained at a relatively high level, reaching $74.9 billion. In the first half of this year, China’s current account surplus in merchandise trade increased by 36 percent to $320.7 billion. . The service trade deficit narrowed 30 percent to $37.8 billion. Wang Chunying, a spokesman for the State Monetary Administration, said the upward trend in the Chinese economy has not changed.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The health system in Germany warns of the news. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- News about the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine after the goal of Kherson. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- In five questions “Why was the attack in Paris not recognized as a terrorist attack?” News. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Attacker in Paris to be arrested for ‘racist murder’ Latest news and last-minute events in France
- News from Sweden about tightening the law on terrorism. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- In 52 schools, 2,000 students were poisoned!
- News about the reaction of North Korea to the exercises of the United States and South Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Truss becomes new UK prime minister – WORLD
- US accusation of attempted assassination of three Iranians. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Strong warning news from North Korea to the US and South Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.