China’s car exports up 54.4% in 2022 – WORLD
Exports of commercial vehicles over the same period increased by 44.9 percent compared to 2021 and reached 582,000 vehicles. In total, among the exported cars, cars powered by new energy sources amounted to 679 thousand units, an increase of 1.2 times compared to the previous year.
The association argued that this rapid growth in exports was due to the increased competitiveness of Chinese auto companies and the disappearance of the constriction that occurred when going abroad.
In fact, China’s annual car exports topped two million for the first time in 2021. In previous years, this number was between one and two million people.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Venezuela’s oil revenues rose 47 percent. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Indonesia joins RCEP countries – WORLD
- 2022 is the Year of Women’s Rights Activists News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- NEW YORK EXCHANGE IS CLOSED IN AUTUMN
- Which European countries consume the most antidepressants?
- 9 things you should know about sea urchins and exciting underwater life
- Will the F-16 be delivered to Ukraine? News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia, headlines and events
- Rescue work is underway on the warship Novosti. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China is preparing to open its borders in 3 years. Last Minute GERMANY, ASIA, Greece headlines and events
- Historical news Biodiversity agreements with COP15. Last minute AFRICA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events