China to build 2,500 kilometers of high-speed rail in 2023 – WORLD
China to build 2,500 kilometers of high-speed rail in 2023The China State Railway Group announced that it plans to build more than 3,000 kilometers of railways, including 2,500 kilometers of high-speed railways, in 2023 to make China’s transportation system an advanced network.China Railway will strengthen links between railways at different levels and fill gaps in the railway route to speed up the construction of railway infrastructure in 2023 to stimulate the economy and benefit society. According to the statement, China Railway has achieved its planned goal by completing fixed capital investment in the amount of 710 billion 900 million yuan (approximately 104 billion 800 million dollars) in 2022, and also built 4,100 kilometers of new railways, including 2,082 kilometers of high-speed railway. By the end of 2018, the length of the existing railways China has exceeded 155 thousand km, including 42 thousand km of high-speed railways.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Supporters of the terrorist organization PKK attacked the police in Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Germany urges European countries to ‘reduce their unilateral dependence’ on China
- Burundi borrows $261 million from IMF – WORLD
- Japan attaches great importance to relations with Jordan for peace in the Middle East – WORLD
- Recession indicator in the US bond market reaches historic levels – WORLD
- 9 things you should know about sea urchins and exciting underwater life
- French President Macron has arrived in Washington. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- A polluted lake overgrown with algae has turned into a bird’s paradise
- The attacker at the Paris train station is Libyan news about migrants. Last Minute Belgium, France, England headlines and events
- OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast – WORLD