China to build 2,500 kilometers of high-speed rail in 2023 – WORLD
China to build 2,500 kilometers of high-speed rail in 2023The China State Railway Group announced that it plans to build more than 3,000 kilometers of railways, including 2,500 kilometers of high-speed railways, in 2023 to make China’s transportation system an advanced network.China Railway will strengthen links between railways at different levels and fill gaps in the railway route to speed up the construction of railway infrastructure in 2023 to stimulate the economy and benefit society. According to the statement, China Railway has achieved its planned goal by completing fixed capital investment in the amount of 710 billion 900 million yuan (approximately 104 billion 800 million dollars) in 2022, and also built 4,100 kilometers of new railways, including 2,082 kilometers of high-speed railway. By the end of 2018, the length of the existing railways China has exceeded 155 thousand km, including 42 thousand km of high-speed railways.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about Kim’s order to expand nuclear weapons. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Xinjiang’s foreign trade volume increased by 86.4 percent – WORLD
- How does military technology affect the course of war? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Despite the slowdown in the French economy, “permanent” news. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Sevinch takes him to the difficult days of the Khojaly genocide
- China’s Foreign Ministry releases information on Xi Jinping’s participation in Sino-Arab Summit – WORLD
- The US launched a Chinese spy balloon into the ocean on the orders of President Biden. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Turkey’s name is mentioned in a study of corruption in Venezuela. Last Minute ASIA, Belgium, Netherlands headlines and events
- Germany postpones release of January inflation data due to technical issues – WORLD
- The news that Elon Musk has declared war on Apple’s market power. Latest WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TECHNOLOGY news, news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.