China successfully launched Gaofen-11 satellite 04 – WORLD
China Successfully Launches Gaofen-11 Satellite 04China has sent a new satellite into space called Gaofen-11 04.It was announced that the satellite, launched into space by the Long March 4B launch vehicle at 15:37 Beijing time from the Taiyuan Cosmodrome in Shanxi Province, China, successfully entered its planned orbit. road design, crop forecasting, disaster prevention and mitigation. The latest launch was the 457th Long March launch vehicle mission.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Israel’s “judicial reform” crisis has brought thousands of Israelis to the streets – WORLD
- Huge strategic investment in China’s largest grain and oil company – MIR
- The online sale of paracetamol is banned in France. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Chad expels German ambassador from Ensemin – WORLD
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.5 off the coast of El Salvador – WORLD
- An optimistic view of the performance of the Chinese economy in the new year from Davos – WORLD
- Financial Times wrote: Russia has become a “country of those who run after gold” with the war in Ukraine – MIR
- Iran has executed another person on charges of espionage. Latest UK headlines and events
- Russia: France cannot claim to be a mediator in the issue of Ukraine
- Deputy Minister resigned because of corruption!