China sends 14 satellites into space in one launch – MIR
China sends 14 satellites into space in one launch14 satellites were launched into space today from China’s Taiyuan launch site.14 satellites were launched into space today from China’s Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center. A total of 14 satellites, including Qilu-2 and Qilu-3, were launched into space from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center in Shanxi Province at 11:14 Beijing time. launched with a Walk-2D launch vehicle successfully landed in their assigned orbits. The last launch was the 462nd flight of the Long March launch vehicles.
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Musk announced that the US wants to close 250 thousand accounts – WORLD
- Turkish Tea Culture Listed by UNESCO
- Guzman took over Mexico returns in Battlefield news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Patriotic promise to Ukraine from the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- “Foreign companies are optimistic about China’s economic future” – WORLD
- Blinken’s criticism of FIFA. Last Minute WORLD, Football, CURRENT, SPORTS news headlines and events
- What is inappropriate multitasking? What is the harm?
- China is among the top ten most successful countries in the development of the Internet – WORLD
- “Puppet” statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sweden. Top news and events in EUROPE