China sends 14 satellites into space in one launch – MIR
China sends 14 satellites into space in one launch14 satellites were launched into space today from China’s Taiyuan launch site.14 satellites were launched into space today from China’s Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center. A total of 14 satellites, including Qilu-2 and Qilu-3, were launched into space from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center in Shanxi Province at 11:14 Beijing time. launched with a Walk-2D launch vehicle successfully landed in their assigned orbits. The last launch was the 462nd flight of the Long March launch vehicles.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- International Index Report – WORLD
- EU to provide more support to green industry – WORLD
- Central Park, one of New York’s favorite tourist destinations, has gone white
- US Department of State China House Representative Visits China – WORLD
- The yes to bull versus no to bullfight debate is escalating in Spain. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Spain, TOURISM headlines and events
- All Volkswagen assets in Russia are frozen – MIR
- Xi unveils China’s vision for global development – WORLD
- News that 5,000 tourists are stranded in Peru due to protests. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, POLITICAL, TOURISM news headlines and events
- Price estimate for 2023 from the global food giant – MIR
- Official 2022 inflation in Venezuela: 234 percent news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.