China receives $189 billion in foreign investment in 2022 – WORLD
While foreign capital actually used in the manufacturing sector increased by 46.1 percent year on year to 323 billion 700 million yuan (approximately $48.3 billion), the amount of foreign capital actually used in the advanced technology sector increased by 28.3 percent over the previous year. the same period of the previous year.
Korea, Germany and England are in the top three.
Capital inflows from the Republic of Korea, Germany and England, which are among the countries that showed strong growth in investment, increased by 64.2%, 52.9% and 40.7%, respectively.
Investments from the European Union, Belt and Road countries and ASEAN in China increased by 92.2%, 17.2% and 8.2% respectively.
Actually used foreign capital in the central and western regions of the country increased by 21.9 and 14.1 percent, respectively. These figures were 15.6 points and 7.8 points higher, respectively, than the national average.
Foreign capital actually used in large-scale projects with foreign capital worth more than $100 million increased by 15.3 percent to 653 billion 470 million yuan (about $97.5 billion) and accounted for 53 percent of the share of foreign capital valued throughout country. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “Kyiv has a chance to gain an advantage in the war.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Chinese companies repeatedly launch new ChatGPT competitors – WORLD
- What are the risks for humans and animals? News. Last Minute ASIA, France, England headlines and events
- Israel and UAE sign customs agreement – WORLD
- China releases first-quarter domestic consumption data
- News about runaway immigrants deported by France. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands headlines and events
- In Dubai, gamers are increasingly prominent as the gaming industry gains traction in the city.
- “In 2022, the number of deaths of journalists is skyrocketing.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- “The game of US hegemony in the WTO” – WORLD
- Minister Kirisci will have official contacts in Slovenia and Italy