China receives $189 billion in foreign investment in 2022 – WORLD
While foreign capital actually used in the manufacturing sector increased by 46.1 percent year on year to 323 billion 700 million yuan (approximately $48.3 billion), the amount of foreign capital actually used in the advanced technology sector increased by 28.3 percent over the previous year. the same period of the previous year.
Korea, Germany and England are in the top three.
Capital inflows from the Republic of Korea, Germany and England, which are among the countries that showed strong growth in investment, increased by 64.2%, 52.9% and 40.7%, respectively.
Investments from the European Union, Belt and Road countries and ASEAN in China increased by 92.2%, 17.2% and 8.2% respectively.
Actually used foreign capital in the central and western regions of the country increased by 21.9 and 14.1 percent, respectively. These figures were 15.6 points and 7.8 points higher, respectively, than the national average.
Foreign capital actually used in large-scale projects with foreign capital worth more than $100 million increased by 15.3 percent to 653 billion 470 million yuan (about $97.5 billion) and accounted for 53 percent of the share of foreign capital valued throughout country. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- President Erdogan received Indian Ambassador Paul
- All South Koreans will be 1 year younger!
- Supporters of the terrorist organization PKK attacked the police in Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Former Twitter manager turned out to be a CIA agent
- Trade with Venezuela increased 8 times in three years. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Historical news Biodiversity agreements with COP15. Last minute AFRICA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Project approved after 30 years – MIR
- News of $5 billion deposit from Saudi Arabia to CBRT. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- EU Action Plan news against US legislation. Last minute headlines and events in AFRICA, GERMANY, Belgium, France, Spain, Russia, Greece
- Minister Varank: “YDD mechanism will contribute to the revival of full membership” – WORLD