China receives $189 billion in foreign investment in 2022 – WORLD
While foreign capital actually used in the manufacturing sector increased by 46.1 percent year on year to 323 billion 700 million yuan (approximately $48.3 billion), the amount of foreign capital actually used in the advanced technology sector increased by 28.3 percent over the previous year. the same period of the previous year.
Korea, Germany and England are in the top three.
Capital inflows from the Republic of Korea, Germany and England, which are among the countries that showed strong growth in investment, increased by 64.2%, 52.9% and 40.7%, respectively.
Investments from the European Union, Belt and Road countries and ASEAN in China increased by 92.2%, 17.2% and 8.2% respectively.
Actually used foreign capital in the central and western regions of the country increased by 21.9 and 14.1 percent, respectively. These figures were 15.6 points and 7.8 points higher, respectively, than the national average.
Foreign capital actually used in large-scale projects with foreign capital worth more than $100 million increased by 15.3 percent to 653 billion 470 million yuan (about $97.5 billion) and accounted for 53 percent of the share of foreign capital valued throughout country. .
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Turkish evacuation plane opened fire
- Biden: We will protect every inch of NATO. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about Kim’s order to expand nuclear weapons. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- News of a knife attack at a train station in Paris. Last Minute France, England headlines and events
- News of decisions on the reconstruction of a seismic zone. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- “It is clear that Finland and Sweden are ready for NATO.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The peacekeepers were unable to silence the protesters, despite bringing loudspeakers with them.
- Iran admitted that it enriches uranium by 84%. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Why did affirmative action start and what happens if it goes too far
- Egypt will send seasonal agricultural workers to Greece. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.