China leads the world in energy transformation investment with $546 billion.
China leads the world in energy transformation investment with $546 billion.By investing $546 billion in energy transformation in 2022, China has become a world leader in this field.In 2022, when investment in this area broke world records, China realized almost half of all investments made in the world.
The United States came in second after China with an investment of $141 billion. Taking all its members as a whole, the European Union ranked second in this area in 2022 with an investment of $180 billion.
According to the report containing the above information, the global investment in low-carbon energy transition reached $1 trillion 100 billion in 2022, breaking a new record. The value of this amount was mainly the result of global investment, which accelerated compared to the previous year due to the energy crisis and policy responses to clean energy technologies.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Russia continues to attack Ukraine with UAVs in the first days of the year. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- An influenza epidemic has been officially declared in Belgium. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT headlines and events
- Biden meets with leaders of 9 countries News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China: “Singapore, our close neighbor and important cooperation partner” – WORLD
- Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin dies – WORLD
- After 7 years, Iran and Saudi Arabia agreed again!
- USA: “We support changing the structure of the UN Security Council.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Blizzards will operate on the northern line of the USA for 3 days – WORLD
- Hydroelectric power plant in China – WORLD
- “I don’t think Putin will use nuclear weapons.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.