China leads the world in energy transformation investment with $546 billion.
The United States came in second after China with an investment of $141 billion. Taking all its members as a whole, the European Union ranked second in this area in 2022 with an investment of $180 billion.
According to the report containing the above information, the global investment in low-carbon energy transition reached $1 trillion 100 billion in 2022, breaking a new record. The value of this amount was mainly the result of global investment, which accelerated compared to the previous year due to the energy crisis and policy responses to clean energy technologies.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China receives $189 billion in foreign investment in 2022 – WORLD
- FOREIGN CURRENCY APPROVAL FROM PUTIN – WORLD
- Minister Mush maintains contact with Venezuelan news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “I do not need to apologize to Algeria.” Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- The EU and Hungary agreed on the news of the funds. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Proposal of the Special Tribunal for War Crimes of Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The Libyan court suspended the energy agreement with Turkey. Last Minute AFRICA, Greece, headlines and events
- Visa embargo to Turkey lifted! – Kent News Agency
- CALL FROM AMB MEMBER
- The world continues to heat up rapidly. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events