China launched Earth remote sensing satellite – MIR
China launches Earth remote sensing satelliteChina is reported to have sent an Earth remote sensing satellite into space.According to China’s Xinhua news agency, the satellite was launched into space from the Xichang Satellite Center in Sichuan province by a Long March 2C rocket. It is noteworthy that the name of the launched satellite was not included in the News. It is assumed that the satellite in question may be a Yaogang-class satellite used for military intelligence purposes. “Yaogan” means “remote sensing” in Chinese. Although there have been no launches in China since mid-January, the ChinaSat-26 communications satellite was sent into space yesterday after 39 days.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Johnson: Putin threatened me with a missile attack before the war in Ukraine
- Russia launches missile strikes on the Ukrainian city of Kherson, from which it is withdrawing. Last Minute GERMANY, UK, Russia headlines and events
- Many countries provide assistance to earthquake victims. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
- News “This pain is not alien to us.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- UK faces worst production drop since pandemic – WORLD
- While China’s gold production increased by 13 percent, there was a decrease in consumption – WORLD
- News about the mandatory testing of passengers arriving from China to Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, France, England, Spain headlines and events
- Spring Festival Gala Shows the New Face of Chinese People to the Outside World – WORLD
- Why does France hesitate to send Leclerc tanks to Ukraine? News. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, France, Netherlands, England, Russia headlines and events
- TIME Names Iranian Women “Heroes of the Year” – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.